- Spring Clean-up: Best Lawn will perform thorough spring cleaning of lawns, including detaching and removal of debris from yards using our commercial grade mowers, bagging systems and equipment (late March through April).
- Core Aeration: Using a riding or walk behind aeration machine, we perforate your lawn with small holes allowing for water and nutrients to penetrate your lawn’s root system (early spring and fall).
- Overseeding/Slit Seeding: We will broadcast seed over your lawn in order to improve the growth of your lawn. Slit seeding will mechanically plant grass seed for bare or problem areas of your lawn.
- Mowing: Best Lawn provides mowing services on a weekly and biweekly basis using our commercial grade mowers and equipment. Mowing includes trimming around beds and yard structures as well as blowing off any grass clippings or debris
left on patios, driveways and sidewalks.
- Installation of Shredded Bark/Washed Stone: Best Lawn will install shredded bark or washed stone to beds and landscapes for commercial and residential customers.
- Weed Spraying of Beds: Monthly spraying of weeds in beds is completed to keep beds and landscapes looking clean.
- Hedging: Trimming and shaping of bushes and shrubs that become overgrown, including blowing clippings from beds and lawns (July-August).
- Sidewalk/Driveway Edging: Best lawn will clean and remove the overgrown turf and sod along sidewalk edges and concrete driveways, leaving a clean and neat border.
- Fall Clean-up: Best Lawn uses commercial grade mowers and bagging systems to remove leaves and yard debris, preparing
the lawn for the following season (late October – November).